- COVID-19 Measures
Protective measures against the spread of COVID-19
For this edition of KYOTOGRAPHIE, the festival takes measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. This is in accordance with city, prefectural, and national guidelines. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- For Visitors
- Please wear a mask inside the venue.
- • Please sanitize your hands upon entry.
- Please cooperate with a body temperature check upon arrival.
- If you have a fever of 37.5℃ or higher, you cannot enter.
- If you are experiencing cold-like symptoms such as a fever or are feeling unwell, or have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please refrain from visiting the festival.
- Please keep your distance, approximately 2m from other visitors when viewing.
- Please lower your voice.
- Contact information is required to be registered upon entry and venue entry history is recorded.
- Measures for Venues and Staff
- The Staff must wear masks during their shifts, and face shields and gloves when necessary.
- The temperature and health of the staff are checked before starting work.
- Open windows or put air circulators to maintain adequate ventilation.
- The staff to diligently disinfect hands and handled objects in the venue.
- Admission restriction
Since there are limitations on the number of people in each exhibition space to avoid congestion, you might have to wait in times of congestion. We appreciate your understanding.
- Public Events and Special Online Contents
For the public events, preventive measures are taken according to the festival’s guidelines. We also offer live streams of some programs such as artist’s talk to avoid congestion, and for those who are unable to travel.
※ The details are subject to change due to the COVID-19 situation or the level of congestion. KYOTOGRAPHIE appreciates your understanding.